1. Pineapple: My goal is to make everyone feel welcomed and comfortable in my house.
2. Flip Flops: The beach is so peaceful, and it also holds all of our vacation memories.
3. Turquoise: I love, love, love my turquoise—thank you, Papa and Granny.
4. Boots: My very first pair. My Oklahoma roots!
5. Rhinestone Rodeo and Reason to Taste: These are two community events I’m very involved in for the Ronald McDonald House and Ivy Tech.
6. OU: The University of Oklahoma Sooners is my team.
7. Sunglasses and Lipstick: My sister taught me that a woman should never be without either—I try, but don’t always succeed! The lipstick shade is called Pirate.
8. Bible: My faith in God is what keeps me going. We try as a family to listen and be ready for what He wants us to do.
9. Black and Pink Blanket: I’m a breast cancer ‘thriver’ and this was made for me to use during chemo when I “napped.” It reminds me of the love of family and friends during that time.
10. Pink Hard Hat: I so admire how Parkview continues to step up to make sure they bring the very best to the community.
11. Quilt: It was a tradition for my mom or my Aunties to make quilts by hand from scraps for each child who graduated high school. Our daughters were the last to get them.
12. Christmas Tree: Christmas is my most favorite holiday, and has been my whole life. And who doesn’t like sparkle?
13. Cast Iron Skillet: This is my momma’s skillet. I could not make cornbread without it.
14. Recipes: These favorite family recipes have been passed down, and now the kids make them too.
15. Red Velvet Cake: My favorite! No one can beat the family recipe handed down from my sister’s mother-in-law.
16. Daughters, Kristin and Kelli: The girls are the best part of Michael and me. They are our biggest blessing.
17. Opal + Ruby: We are so proud of what great entrepreneurs the girls are with their shop, and what they have contributed to our community